- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Community Outreach - TwinkyOverlord of EmpyreaL, Current MWO Champs!
- Read more →
|President of the Outworlds Alliance|
Catherine Avellar (b. ???? - d. ????) was President of the Outworlds Alliance during the mid-26th Century. An idealist by nature, Catherine resigned from the office of President in late 2572 in the wake of the Santiago Massacre, allegedly out of guilt and remorse that her decision not to contest the deployment of Star League Defense Force and Draconis Combine Mustered Soldiery troops to several Alliance worlds following First Lord Ian Cameron issuing Directive 21. After Catherine's resignation, her eldest child, Grigori Avellar, was elected President; rumors indicate that Grigori may have used political pressure from within the Alliance government and Executive Parliament to force Catherine to resign.
Titles and Ranks
|Parliamentary President of the Outworlds Alliance
???? - 2572
| Succeeded by|
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 59, "Grigori Avellar"