- The Succession Wars and so much more…
- MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament Announced With Stock ‘Mech Restriction
- BattleTech Devs Talk About Making Game On A Budget
- Catalyst's BattleTech Lead Brent Evans Interviewed On Upcoming Box Sets
- Harmony Gold vs. BattleTech - An Actual Lawyer Weighs In
- Read more →
|President of the Outworlds Alliance|
Catherine Avellar (b. ???? - d. ????) was President of the Outworlds Alliance during the mid-26th Century. An idealist by nature, Catherine resigned from the office of President in late 2572 in the wake of the Santiago Massacre, allegedly out of guilt and remorse that her decision not to contest the deployment of Star League Defense Force and Draconis Combine Mustered Soldiery troops to several Alliance worlds following First Lord Ian Cameron issuing Directive 21. After Catherine's resignation, her eldest child, Grigori Avellar, was elected President; rumors indicate that Grigori may have used political pressure from within the Alliance government and Executive Parliament to force Catherine to resign.
Titles and Ranks
|Parliamentary President of the Outworlds Alliance
???? - 2572
| Succeeded by|
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 59, "Grigori Avellar"