Ceremonial Guard (Marian Hegemony)
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Caesar's Royal Guard, Marian Hegemony|
|Platoon Type (Specialty)||100 (10/10)|
|Platoon Size (Squad/Platoon)||Foot (None)|
|Primary Weapon||90 Auto-Rifles|
|Secondary Weapon||10 Support Machine Guns|
|Armor||Ballistic Plate, Standard|
|Tech Base/Rating||Inner Sphere (C/B-B-B)|
|Transport Weight||10 tons (4 groups of 3 tons)|
|To-Hit Modifier (Range in Hexes)||–1 (0 Hexes), 0 (1 Hex), +2 (2 Hexes), +4 (3 Hexes)|
The ceremonial Royal Guard of the Marian Hegemony's Caesar are the best infantry force within the Hegemony, and indeed the entire Periphery. Only the strongest and most fanatical survive the trials to become members in the Royal Guard, and constant training keeps them sharp and ready to fight at a moment's notice. Though their armor appears archaic, it is more than capable of turning aside any modern weaponry.
This is a direct link to the MUL page for the Alpha Strike card:
- Technical Readout: 3085, p. 218, "General Periphery/Pirate Infantry Profile"