Ceres-85 Delivery Vehicle
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Ceres-85 Delivery Truck|
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere|
|Chassis Type (Size)||Wheeled (Small)|
|Top Speed||183.6 km/h|
|Power Plant||Electric (Battery)|
|Fuel (Type/Range)||520 km|
|Armor||208kg (BAR 4)|
The Ceres-85 "Sprinter" Delivery Vehicle is a high-speed courier and delivery truck originally built for use by members of the House of Scions and important corporations based on Capella. Designed specifically to be unassuming, fast and with good range and carrying capacity, the "Sprinter" debuted to great reviews when it debuted at the start of the 3067 House session. The fact that it was proudly stamped with the "Made on Capella" mark and introduced in the midst of the Xin Sheng revitalization campaign played no small part in its popularity. Since its debut, production of the "Sprinter" has increased to meet increasing demands on other urbanized worlds of the Capellan Confederation.
Equipment and Capabilities
The vehicle has a 810kg cargo capacity, with specialty shelving allowing it to safely carry documents or small packages. Its ultra-quiet electric drive, with a cruising speed of 118 km/h, was chosen specifically to reduce noise pollution while operating within an urban environment, while long-endurance batteries give it excellent range.
- Ceres-85B - Cargo bay features locking cubicles for secure transport of sensitive documents. Used by the Capellan Commonality Bank and other corporations.
The Ceres-85 has no published Record Sheet for it as of this writing.
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 147-148, "Ceres-85 Delivery Vehicle"
- online date for the Ceres-85 Delivery Vehicle