Ceres-Bikes Flashbang ZZ100000
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Ceres-Bikes Flashbang ZZ10000|
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere|
|Chassis Type (Size)||Wheeled Small|
|Top Speed||150 Kph|
|Fuel (Type/Range)||Petrochemical/1,282 km|
|Barrier Armor Rating (BAR)||BAR 2|
The Flashbang ZZ100000 was developed by Ceres Metals during the Xin Sheng campaign. Ceres Metals was encouraged to spread into new markets, and they chose the leisure market and focused on producing a competitor to the Motuo Che No. 2. Accompanied by a massive advertising campaign, the Flashbang went on to set sales records. However, unlike it's competition, the Flashbang is cheaply made. In fact during a demonstration held by the Red Lancers on Sian, one bike's brakes quit, sending the driver into a safety barrier and killing him instantly.
Equipment and Capabilities
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex, p. 22, "Ceres-Bikes Flashbang ZZ10000"
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex Revised, p. 8, "Flashbang ZZ10000"
- online date for the Ceres-Bikes Flashbang ZZ100000