Ceres Arms Striker Carbine
- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
The Ceres Arms Striker Carbine is an assault rifle developed by the Capellan Confederation in 3066. It is the Ceres Arms’ latest entry in the small arms market, built from composite parts and high-stress metals and firing 7mm rounds at a rate of 400 rounds per minute. The weapon has three firing modes - single-shot, burst-fire or full-auto - and has adaptable rail mounts able to accept various accessories.
The main purpose of this weapon is to be a heavily reliable urban to close-quarters firearm which would become standard issue for every Capellan infantryman. Designed with this in mind, it has rugged parts and very simple jam-clearing mechanisms. The Dynasty Guards, given the honor of field-testing the rifle when it was first introduced, reported being able to bury it in sand or sink it within a swamp and still getting the weapon to fire.
- Item: Striker Carbine
- Equipment Rating: D/X-X-D/F
- Armor Piercing/Base Damage: 3B/2B
- Range: 18/45/115/275 meters
- Shots: 60
- Cost/Reload: 875/8
- Affiliation: -
- Mass/Reload: 3 kg/0.34 kg
- Notes: Burst: 30; Recoil: –2
- Handbook: House Liao, pp. 146-174, "Rules Annex - Ceres Arms Striker Carbine/Cappelan Confederation Equipment Table"