Chieftain (Individual Overlord-class DropShip)
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
By 3055 it was still assigned to the command company, though instead of carrying a BattleMech battalion like a regular Overlord, the 3055 Chieftain was assigned to a combined force consisting of altogether 15 'Mechs, 2 aerospace fighters, one battlearmor squad/point (5 individual battlearmor troopers), and 5 ground vehicles. This seems to suggest the Chieftain was either modified, or replaced by a differently configured vessel.
- Making a Name
- Wolf's Dragoons, p. 48
- Mercenary's Handbook 3055, p. 39