Clan Fast Recon
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Cavalry Point, Sixty-seventh BattleMech Cluster, Iota Galaxy|
|Platoon Type (Specialty)||Mechanized/Hover (None)|
|Platoon Size (Squad/Platoon)||20 (5/4)|
|Primary Weapon||20 Mauser IIC Laser Rifles|
|Armor||Clan Standard Infantry Kit|
|Tech Base/Rating||Clan (E/X-F-D)|
|Transport Weight||20 tons|
|To-Hit Modifier (Range in Hexes)||-2 (0 Hexes), 0 (1-3 Hexes), +2 (4-6 Hexes), +4 (7-9 Hexes)|
These Clan mechanized forces are used for reconnaissance purposes, although their minimal armor and light weaponry limit their usefulness in stand-up fights. The 67th BattleMech Cluster, Iota Galaxy of Clan Hell's Horses maintain an unusually large number of these Cavalry Points, in spite of (or perhaps because of) their frequent use as decoys to allow damaged scout tanks to retreat.
Each Cavalry Point is limited in part to carrying only Mauser IIC Laser Rifles because of the weight requirements of their small hovercraft.
This is a direct link to the MUL page for the Alpha Strike card:
- Technical Readout: 3085, p. 210