Clan Foot Infantry
- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
|Ad Hoc Point, Forty-second BattleMech Cluster, Theta Galaxy|
|Platoon Type (Specialty)||Foot (None)|
|Platoon Size (Squad/Platoon)||25 (5/5)|
|Primary Weapon||20 Gauss SMGs|
|Secondary Weapon||5 Automatic Grenade Launchers|
|Armor||Clan (All) Kit|
|Tech Base/Rating||Clan (E/X-X-E)|
|Transport Weight||3 tons|
|To-Hit Modifier (Range in Hexes)||–2 (0 Hexes), 0 (1 Hex), +2 (2 Hexes), +4 (3 Hexes)|
Clan foot infantry are generally Solahma units, warriors searching for a way to die a glorious death in battle. These points are typically ad hoc units, such as those of the 42nd BattleMech Cluster, which were used to defend conventional support units in the Occupation Zone. Though given modern Clan equipment, they are ill-matched against heavily-armored units, such as Clan Wolf HeadHunters wearing Elemental Battle Armor.
This is a direct link to the MUL page for the Alpha Strike card:
- Technical Readout: 3085, p. 210