Clan Space Marine
- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
|Clan Snow Raven Space Marines|
|Platoon Type (Specialty)||Foot (Marine)|
|Platoon Size (Squad/Platoon)||20 (5/4)|
|Primary Weapon||20 Mauser IICs|
|Armor||Environment Suit, Marine|
|Tech Base/Rating||Clan (E/X-F-E)|
|Transport Weight||3 tons|
|To-Hit Modifier (Range in Hexes)||–2 (0 Hexes), 0 (1-3 Hexes), +2 (4-6 Hexes), +4 (7-9 Hexes)|
The Clans have maintained a large number of Marines to use in the defense of their space assets, among them Clan Snow Raven. The Snow Ravens field some of the largest space navy assets in known space, and these vessels need protection against boarders. Under such circumstances their marine corps is large and well equipped and organized, and while the introduction of Aerie powered armor threatens their role, its costs ensure conventional Marines will stay relevant. 
Clan Snow Raven Marines carry Mauser IIC laser rifles as the tight confines of starship corridors preventing the use of heavy support weapons.
This is a direct link to the MUL page for the Alpha Strike card:
- Technical Readout: 3085, p. 213