Cloud Cobra (species)
- Catalyst Releases New Map Pack, New Fiction From Michael Stackpole In March Update
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior 2: The Clans
- Catalyst Games Releases Succession Wars Record Sheets And Reprinted BattleTech Manual To Get Everyone Up To Date
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior
- Forever Faithful, Blaine Lee Pardoe’s Latest BattleTech Novel, Now Available For Pre-Order
- Read more →
|(Naja Nebula Arcadianica)|
|Type||Genetically altered snake|
|Environment||Subtropical jungles, moderate climate|
|Average mass||20 kg|
|Average length||250 cm|
The cloud cobra is a descendant of the Terran cobra, genetically altered by the first colonists of Arcadia to help them limit the native wildlife on that world. These attempts were largely successful in the misty equatorial jungles of Arcadia. Then the colonists also attempted to introduce the cloud cobras to the temperate grasslands of their world. However, the native steel viper eliminated the cobra's nests within months. The cloud cobra is one of the most deadly poisonous snakes known to humankind.
- Classic BattleTech Companion, p. 135, "Creatures"