Clovis Draconis March Militia
|Clovis Draconis March Militia|
|Unit Profile (as of 3063)|
|Parent Formation||Draconis March Militia|
The Clovis Draconis March Militia defended the Kentares PDZ. As could be expected, the soldiers of this unit had a burning hatred for the Draconis Combine. They participated in the fighting on Galtor, replacing the 12th Vegan Rangers after the mercenaries were ordered off-world. There they supported the 4th Crucis Lancers, Bremond DMM, and Robinson DMM as they faced the 2nd Galedon Regulars, 8th Galedon Regulars, and 2nd Amphigean Light Assault Group.
Whatever specialties the unit had during the Third Succession War were long gone by 3060. Multiple unit members were brought up on charges of conduct unbecoming a member of the AFFS in late 3059, or discharged from the unit completely. As one effort to get the unit under control, a new set of general officers was assigned by the High Command. This resulted in several death threats against the new commanders.
Command of the Clovis DMM changed hands several times from late 3062 to mid 3063.
Romil was replaced as CO later that year by Leftenant General Jamil Bruning when the DMM was ordered to garrison Kentares IV. Bruning's command did not last long. He was assassinated in late 3062 by an unknown agent who had been sending Bruning death threats for the past year, due to Bruning's questionable loyalty to the AFFC's leadership.
After Bruning's two senior-most officers were also assassinated, command of the DMM passed on to Leftenant General Jackson Pory. Pory was arrested and relieved of duty in November 3062 for questioning the orders of his superior, Lord Marcus Roland. Roland then assumed direct command of all military forces on Kentares, including the Clovis DMM.
Roland and Pory were arrested by Ian Dresari in April of 3063 and the leaderless Clovis DMM was folded into the newly formed Kentares DMM, personally led by the recently appointed Duke Ian.
- 3062 to November 3062 the Commanding Officer was Leftenant General Jackson Pory.
- November 3062 to April 3063 the Commanding Officer was Lord Marcus Roland.
The unit haven't any special tactic.
 Composition History
Clovis Draconis March Militia (Green/Reliable)
- CO: Major General Nicholas Clement VIII
Clovis DMM (Green/Reliable)
- CO: Leftenant General Aileen Lugo
Clovis Draconis March Militia (Green/Reliable) 
- CO: Leftenant General Bring Bruning
- CO: Lieutenant General Josephus Romil
- CO: Kommandant Lexi Roth
- CO: Lieutenant General Beryl Richards
Clovis DMM Infantry Brigade (3 Regiments/Regular/Reliable)
- CO: Lieutenant General Colby Springsteen
- ↑ Historical Turning Points: Galtor, p. 13
- ↑ Historical Turning Points: Galtor, p. 15
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 Field Manual: Federated Suns, p. 121 - "Militia Profile"
- ↑ Field Manual: Updates, p. 106
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 House Davion (The Federated Suns), p. 136 (pdf version), "Clovis PDZ"
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 20 Year Update, p. 19, "Federated Commonwealth Deployment Table"
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Objective Raids, p. 13, "Federated Commonwealth Deployment Table"
- ↑ Historical: War of 3039 , p. 136