Cluster Arrow Missile
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
Cluster Arrow Missiles are a variation of Arrow IV missiles first developed by the Terran Hegemony in 2620 and recovered by the Capellan Confederation in 3047. They are designed to burst at low altitudes, showering an area with miniature bomblets.
Infantry in a hex hit by Cluster ammunition are considered in open terrain regardless of any fieldworks, while 'Mechs are other vehicles resolve such hits a Shot from Above. Units hiding within a building are protected, although the building itself may take damage as per normal rules.
- Tactical Operations, p. 354, "Cluster Artillery/Arrow Missiles"