Cluster Arrow Missile
- Harmony Gold Resurrects Itself Once More And Regains Rights To Robotech License
- State Of Play: How MechWarrior And BattleTech Are Doing Post E3
- Catalyst Announces New Kickstarter To Bring Clan Invasion To New Box Sets
- Let’s Talk About The MechWarrior 2 Soundtrack
- Leak Suggests Microsoft Might Resurrect MechAssault At This Year’s E3
- Read more →
Cluster Arrow Missiles are a variation of Arrow IV missiles first developed by the Terran Hegemony in 2620 and recovered by the Capellan Confederation in 3047. They are designed to burst at low altitudes, showering an area with miniature bomblets.
Infantry in a hex hit by Cluster ammunition are considered in open terrain regardless of any fieldworks, while 'Mechs are other vehicles resolve such hits a Shot from Above. Units hiding within a building are protected, although the building itself may take damage as per normal rules.
- Tactical Operations, p. 354, "Cluster Artillery/Arrow Missiles"