- Harmony Gold and Piranha Games Have Settled - Probably
- The Succession Wars and so much more…
- MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament Announced With Stock ‘Mech Restriction
- BattleTech Devs Talk About Making Game On A Budget
- Catalyst's BattleTech Lead Brent Evans Interviewed On Upcoming Box Sets
- Read more →
|Inner Sphere Military Ranks|
|For specific ranks see Military Ranks|
The commanding officers of all Star League Defense Force assets were known as either Commanding General or Commanding Admiral, depending on their branch of service (Army or Navy). This officer reported directly to the First Lord and the Star League Council. Prior to the formation of the Second Star League and Victor Steiner-Davion's appointment, the last Commanding General was Aleksandr Kerensky, who led approximately 80% of the SLDF into the Periphery as a part of Operation Exodus.
The Commanding General of the SLDF wore four 3D stars as rank insignia, while a Commanding Admiral wore four cuff stripes as rank insignia.
Comparable Ranks and Positions
Several positions in other military forces can be considered equivalent to Commanding General, primarily: