- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Battlefield Infiltration Unit|
|Platoon Type (Specialty)||Jump (Combat Engineers:Demolition)|
|Platoon Size (Squad/Platoon)||14 (7/2)|
|Primary Weapon||14 Shredder Heavy Needler Rifles|
|Armor||Sneak Suit (Camo/ECM/IR)|
|Tech Base/Rating||Inner Sphere (D/X-X-E)|
|Transport Weight||4 tons|
|To-Hit Modifier (Range in Hexes)||0 (0 Hex)|
Commandos are given the dangerous mission of sneaking behind enemy lines and causing general havoc in their rear areas. For the Capellan Confederation, this role is tasked to the newly-created and deadly Battlefield Infiltration Units. These Commandos wear jump packs and sneak suits, making for a deadly combination of speed and stealth, in order to penetrate enemy defenses. Infiltration units have already left their mark in battles with Republic of the Sphere forces, assassinating commanding officers and generally disrupting command structures.
These Commandos wield Shredder Heavy Needler Rifles, in part because they are harder to detect when fired compared to other weapons. They also carry with them explosive equipment for demolition duty.
This is a direct link to the MUL page for the Alpha Strike card:
- Technical Readout: 3085, p. 198