Compact Kearny-Fuchida Drive
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Community Outreach - TwinkyOverlord of EmpyreaL, Current MWO Champs!
- Read more →
The Compact Kearny-Fuchida Drive performs exactly as a regular Kearny-Fuchida Drive. The compact version, however, has only half the mass of a corresponding regular K-F drive and a more resilient structure (better core/helium tank integrity). It is also five times more expensive than a corresponding regular K-F drive. Compact K-F drive technology is exclusively used on designated combat JumpShips (WarShips).
The Compact K-F Drive is manufactured in the following systems:
|Illium Shipyards|| ? (for Agamemnon)
? (for Eagle)/? (for Thera)/? (for Zechetinu)
|Unknown||Galax||Federated-Boeing Interstellar||? (for Fox)|||
|Unknown||Tamarind||Technicron Manufacturing||? (for Impavido)|||
|Unknown||Dieron||Terada|| ? (for Inazuma)
? (for Kyushu)
? (for Tatsumaki)
|Unknown||Midway|| DeHuego & Freshet WarShip Design
|? (for Inazuma)/? (for Kaga)/? (for Kirishima)/? (for Kyushu)/? (for Yamato)|||
|Unknown||Togura||Stellar Trek||? (for Kirishima)|||
|Unknown||Terra||Titan Yards||? (for Suffren)|||
|Delano 2070||Wasat||Bowie Industries||???|||
- The Battlespace rulebook defines those JumpShips mounting a compact K-F drive as WarShips, whereas ships with a regular K-F drive are considered (civilian) JumpShips even when mounting weapons or fighter bays.
- Aerotech 2, p. 77