- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
A Compad is a smaller version of the Noteputer featuring a touch-screen and electronic stylus. Relatively inexpensive, it is only capable of basic word processing tasks, making it useful for journalistic and other note-taking tasks when operating in the field. It includes a removable datachip which can store hundreds pages of text.
- Lostech, p. 103, "Computers - Compad"
- A Time of War, p. 303, "Computers - Table"