- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
The Compound Bow is a modern version on an ancient weapon, commonly used by sportsmen and a few special-operations groups. It is constructed with lightweight alloys and composite materials, while a system of pulleys maintain stability and increase overall range.
- Item: Compound Bow
- Equipment Rating: C/B-A-A/A
- Armor Piercing/Base Damage: 2B/2
- Range: 10/25/70/160 meters
- Shots: 1
- Cost/Reload: 15/2
- Affiliation: -
- Mass/Reload: 1kg/70g
- Notes: Simple Action to Reload; +1 to Attack Roll
- Classic BattleTech RPG, p. 134, "Weapons - Compound Bow"
- A Time of War, p. 261, "Archaic Ranged Weapons - Table"