- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
- This article is about the frigate class of WarShips. For the first of class WarShip, see Concordat (Vessel).
|Manufacturer||Concordat Aerospace Limited|
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere|
|Safe Thrust||2 g|
|Top Thrust||3 g|
|KF Drive Integrity||10|
|Armament|| 15 NAC/20s |
32 LRM 15s
16 Large Lasers
32 Medium Lasers
|Armor||527.5 tons of Standard|
|Crew|| 61 Officers |
5 1st-Class Passengers
10 Steerage Passengers
40 Bay Personnel
|Grav Decks||1x 130m|
|Escape Pods/Life Boats||25/35|
The Concordat-class frigate was intended to be a bridge between the corvette and destroyer classes of ships, and was designed to both engage invading enemy WarShips directly and patrol Periphery space lanes as a task force command ship.
The Concordat served both the Taurian Concordat and Magistracy of Canopus navies well throughout the 26th century; meant to anchor naval task forces comprised of assault and fighter-carrier DropShips as well as those task forces comprised of WarShips, the Concordat typically transported at least two DropShip fighter carriers. Eight Condordat-class vessels served in Task Force AMBER at the Battle of Tentativa. Despite no Concordats being built after the end of the Reunification War, the last survivors of this class survived until the First Succession War, with seven Concordats active on the eve of the Amaris Coup - six in service with the Taurian Concordat, and one with the Magistracy of Canopus.
With a mixture of capital class autocannons and lasers, the bulk of which were arranged so as to fire into the forward arc, the Concordat was capable of badly damaging even the mighty battleships of the Star League navy while clusters of fighter caliber LRM and laser weaponry distributed evenly around the ship in overlapping arcs made the Concordat a threat to DropShips and fighters alike. To augment these direct fire weapons each Concordat typically carried at least four small craft or shuttles that could deliver its two platoons of marines onto other ships for inspections of boarding actions.
- Bay 1: 8 Small Craft, 4 doors
- Bay 2: 25,004 tons of Cargo, 4 doors
- Bay 3: 25,003.5 tons of Cargo, 4 doors
- Field Report 2765: Periphery, p. 11, "Infrastructural Integrity"
- MUL online date for the Concordat
- Historical: Reunification War, p.218-219, "Concordat (Frigate)"
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 69
- Field Report 2765: Periphery, p. 4, "WarShips of the Territorial States"