Concordat Aerospace Limited
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Concordat Aerospace Limited|
|Primary Site(s)||Hyades Cluster|
|Primary Products|| WarShips|
Concordat Aerospace Limited or CAL was a heavy spacecraft manufacturer within the Taurian Concordat. During the period in which the company operated CAL operated a number of drydock facilities scattered across half a dozen systems within the stellar cluster known as the Hyades Cluster, including at least one shipyard capable of manufacturing WarShips. CAL were responsible for the development and manufacture of the Concordat-class frigate from 2506 until the end of the Reunification War and while only the shipyard in the Taurus system was capable of manufacturing WarShip hulls in 2765 the other shipyards were all capable of servicing WarShips and JumpShips or manufacturing DropShips.
Concordat Aerospace Limited was known to have numerous manufacturing facilities distributed throughout the Hyades Cluster and a shipyard capable of manufacturing WarShips in the Taurus system, and the company was known to manufacture both DropShips and JumpShips, but the range of designs produced and the sites at which those designs were manufactured is unclear.
- Field Report 2765: Periphery, p. 11, "Infrastructural Integrity"
- Historical: Reunification War, pp. 218-219, "Concordat (Frigate)"