Council Directive 41
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
Council Directive 41 was an order signed by First Lord Jonathan Cameron in 2722. Ostensibly, the directive was meant to be a declaration of independence for the four Periphery states, eliminating the last remaining restrictions placed on them by the Star League following their conquest, including the removal of the four Periphery Administrators. In truth, the removal of the administrators left the Periphery open to exploitation by unscrupulous Inner Sphere businessmen and politicians, and the added suffering would lead to further resentment and hatred for the Star League, with dire consequences.
- The Star League, p. 102