Coventry Handrocket Gyrojet Pistol
- Lead Developer Brent Evans Answers Big Questions On The Future Of BattleTech
- Was the Early Portrayal of the Capellan Confederation an Example of Yellow Peril?
- Mechwarrior Online World Championship Semi-Finals Seeding Games
- New Campaign Begins on MegaMekNET
- BATTLETECH Multiplayer Review - A Battle Of Titans
- Read more →
The Coventry "Handrocket" Gyrojet Pistol is a recoilless weapon that fires self-propelled explosive-tipped projectiles. Developed by Coventry Arms, the Handrocket is the first new Gyrojet Pistol introduced since the end of the Star League era and is superior in almost every way, with a longer range and greater accuracy. This, along with it's sleek design, has made it quite popular in the Chaos March region, including on Sheratan and Bryant.
- Item:Coventry Handrocket
- Equipment Rating:D/X-X-D/E
- Armor Piercing/Base Damage: 4B/4
- Range: 15/30/75/180 meters
- Shots: 5
- Cost/Reload: 250/5
- Affiliation: -
- Mass/Reload: 3.1kg/240g
- Notes: Gyrojet
- Chaos March, p. 53, "Coventry "Handrocket" Gyrojet Pistol"
- A Time of War, p. 269, "Gyrojet Weapons - Table"