Crucis March Militia
|Crucis March Militia|
|Unit Profile (as of 3062)|
The Crucis March Militia is tasked with guarding the core of the Federated Suns. While most of the CrMM doesn't see much action, the border combat regions often deal with pirate raids.
During the Jihad several CrMM units joined breakaway nations like the Filtvelt Coalition or Malagrotta Cooperative. This placed the members of the CrMM who stayed in the Federated Suns in the uncomfortable position of fighting friends and allies. As a result the loyal Crucis March Militia units didn't put as much pressure on the new nations as they might have otherwise. General Raymond-Roger Marsin, commander of the Remagen CrMM, led his troops against all sorts of enemies ranging from forces of the new Outback nations to pirates of all stripes. His efforts to stabilize the Federated Suns Outback have finally led to results, with the Malagrotta Cooperative worlds rejoining the Federated Suns.
 Units of the Crucis March Militia
As the militias of the Crucis March have not seen combat in quite some time, equipment is very poor.
- Anjin Muerto Crucis March Militia
- Islamabad Crucis March Militia
- Kestrel Crucis March Militia
- Malagrotta Crucis March Militia - Destroyed by privateers who conquered the Malagrotta Cooperative.
- Marlette Crucis March Militia - Fought as part of Operation SCOUR. Nearly destroyed on Terra.
- New Avalon Crucis March Militia
- Remagen Crucis March Militia - Destroyed the privateers of the Malagrotta Cooperative. Busiest CrMM unit during the Jihad.
- Tsamma Crucis March Militia
 Color Schemes and Unit Insignia
The Crucis March Militia colors are blue, white and red, similar to the Davion Brigade of Guards.