- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
The Crystal Warrior was a Lion-class DropShip in service with Clan Ghost Bear. On 8 May 3067 it took part in the Trial of Possession dubbed Trial of Retribution, also known as the Second Naval Battle of Alshain, on the defenders' side (against attacking forces from Clan Nova Cat). In this action it was attached to the Black Lion-class WarShip Bear's Den, together with the DropShips Bear's Roar, Frost Giant, and Frost Brand.
Later reports descibed the Ghost Bear defenders having underestimated the Nova Cat attackers, and losing their entire force. Although the Ghost Bears achieved a phyrric victory, only a named few of their WarShips survived the battle, suggesting that the DropShips involved in the fight including the Crystal Warrior were all destroyed.
- Trial of Retribution
- Field Manual Update, p. 82