(Redirected from Cuningham's Commandos)
|Unit Profile (as of 3039)|
Cunningham's Commandos (Regiment/Regular/Reliable)
- Contract: AFFC
- When randomly generating units Cunningham's Commandos may optionally roll once per lance on the "B" column of the appropriate Capellan Confederation table.
- Prior to any game the player controlling Cunningham's Commandos forces may have the Commandos gain the special abilities of any one CCAF unit, subject to the following provisos:
- The Commandos may not gain the special abilities of the Death Commandos.
- The Commandos may not gain any special abilities relating to the selection of forces for a battle.
- All abilities with a numerical value, such as bonuses and penalties to Initiative rolls, hit rolls et al, are halved (rounding up).
- Historical: War of 3039 , p. 140
- Mercenaries Supplemental Update, p. 124, "1st and 2nd Cunningham's Commandos (A)"