DCMS - Command Structure
- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
The post of Gunji-no-Kanrei (Deputy of Military Affairs) was resurrected after the Fourth Succession War by Coordinator Takashi Kurita to oversee the rebuilding and restructuring of the DCMS, reporting only to the Coordinator himself. Prior to the Fourth Succession War, the only figure to hold the position was Urizen Kurita I.
Military District Commanders
The military districts that make up the Combine are ruled by a Tai-shu (Warlord) who is in command of all military forces in the district.