DCMS - Units
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|This page is a candidate for deletion because: "Neuling special".|
|If you disagree with the deletion of this page, please explain why on the discussion page.|
Units of the Draconis Combine Mustered Soldiery
The Combine military is divided between those units assigned to the defense of a specific military district and so-called free floating regiments who are assigned as needed.
In 2750 the military strength of Draconis Combine was at 55 BattleMech regiments and 30 WarShips, by 2765 this had increased to 115 well equipped 'Mech regiments, and the naval fleet had a volume of 42 vessels.
|Benjamin Regulars||active |
|Dieron Regulars||active |
|Galedon Regulars||active |
|Pesht Regulars||active |
|Independent Commands||active |
|Sword of Light||active |
|Sun Zhang Academy Cadres||active |
|Ghost Regiments||active |
|Legion of Vega||active |
|Amphigean Light Assault Group||active |
|Proserpina Hussars||active |
|An Ting Legion||active |
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 49, "Member State Troop Strengh"
- Field Report: DCMS, pages 8-20