- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Community Outreach - TwinkyOverlord of EmpyreaL, Current MWO Champs!
- Read more →
Born into a MechWarrior family on Sophie's World, Dale Sandstrom would pilot the family's Archer until its destruction in the final decades of the Third Succession War. The Dispossessed Sandstrom would be relegated to the Fifth Regulan Hussars as an infantryman, like many in his situation desperately longing to capture an enemy BattleMech and regain his lost status. As luck would have it, during an extended leave on his homeworld Sandstrom would come across the fresh remains of an Assassin, spending his entire life savings to restore the 'Mech he'd call DarkDeath to combat ready status. 
Though causing his family considerable dismay, to recoup his spent wealth Sandstrom left the Hussars and became a freelance bounty hunter, working for any of the Great Houses that could meet his fees for his "acquisitions". By 3025 Sandstrom and his DarkDeath had killed nearly 30 MechWarriors, sometimes in fair combat, other times not.  Sandstrom's record would come to an end with nearly 45 confirmed kills when he himself was killed in 3033. While the details of his ultimate demise are unknown, rumors persist that Sandstrom was killed when he ran afoul of an infamous Marauder painted in green and covered with credit symbols.
- Technical Readout: 3025, p. 34 "Medium 'Mechs - ASN-21 Assassin"
- Technical Readout: 3039, p. 116 "BattleMechs - Medium 'Mechs - ASN-21 Assassin"