- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
Damien's evaluations and exams showed him to be well-suited for ROM. When he joined that organization he was placed in the counterintelligence division. He served there for twenty years, but a personality conflict with his supervisors kept him at the rank of Adept. Constantine was appointed to be commanding officer of ComStar's counterintelligence unit within ROM by Victoria Parrdeau. He served in this position until he was assassinated in September of 3057. WolfNet believes that he was having an affair with the "charming" Michelle Ellingham, a recent transfer into the unit following the mass defections to the Word of Blake in 3052, and that she was the highest placed Word of Blake agent within ComStar when he made her his deputy.
Constantine was widely known to have a bad temper, and when he was appointed to head the Counterintelligence division that temper only grew worse. Despite this and the misery he inflicted on others, he was known for his honesty and dedication to ComStar.
- The information presented in WolfNet Classified Report Gamma 11A2 is part profile (of Michelle Ellingham) and part speculation, due as it is from the perspective of an intelligence agency. In lieu of additional material, the information is included in this article as fact.
- Intelligence Operations Handbook, p. 114
- The Fall of Terra (scenariobook), p. 7, WolfNet Classified Report Gamma 11A2
- Intelligence Operations Handbook, p. 110