- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
Together with the DropShips Knox, Azov, Hobart, Halland, Fife and Perry the DeGrasse formed Task Force Gold on approach, which was scheduled to land at La Paz before moving to secure the Com Guard base at Manaus. On this mission, the DeGrasse carried two Hammerhead aerospace fighters.
They were intercepted by elements from the Com Guard Terran Defense Fleet (Charleston, Alexander Nikolayev, Jeanne D'Arc, Casablanca, Sawakaze, Trafalgar). Task Force Gold lost approximately forty percent of its ships, primarily transport vessels. It is unknown if the DeGrasse survived the battle.
- The Fall of Terra, pp. 21-22