Death's Gaze Cluster
- Catalyst Releases New Map Pack, New Fiction From Michael Stackpole In March Update
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior 2: The Clans
- Catalyst Games Releases Succession Wars Record Sheets And Reprinted BattleTech Manual To Get Everyone Up To Date
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior
- Forever Faithful, Blaine Lee Pardoe’s Latest BattleTech Novel, Now Available For Pre-Order
- Read more →
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
|Death’s Gaze Cluster|
|X:Y Coordinates||487.197 : -1708.993[e]|
Death’s Gaze Cluster is a significant astronomical feature in the rimward Deep Periphery. Located a little over 1,777 light-years from Terra, the Death’s Gaze Cluster is relatively in-between Nebula D77 and Chaffee, and in front of the rimward Star Cluster 1108. The location of the Death’s Gaze Cluster was released by Interstellar Expeditions on charts in 3095.
The Death’s Gaze Cluster was first identified in 2012 with the publication of Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions. Other than the astrogeographical location of the Death’s Gaze Cluster, no information was provided in the system; in the absence of further information on the Deep Periphery no further detail is likely to be available on the Death’s Gaze Cluster.
- Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions, p. 76, "Deep Periphery (Rimward Sector)"