Defender of Versailles
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Defender of Versailles|
The Defender of Versailles was an Essex-class WarShip which in 3062 was a part of the Com Guard Second Fleet operating from the ComStar fleet base at Ross 248. The CSV Defender of Versailles remained in service with ComStar as of 3067, but was subsequently deployed on the abortive Case White attack on Terra in March 3068; there is no record of the Defender of Versailles being salvaged by the Word of Blake or having survived until 3076 indicating that the ship was destroyed during Case White.
- Field Manual: ComStar, p. 44, "The WarShip Fleet"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 83, "ComStar Naval Assets"
- Dawn of the Jihad, p. 89, p. 91, "Case White Underway!"
- Dawn of the Jihad, p. 28, "Voice of Blake"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 128, "Word of Blake Naval Assets"
- Masters and Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers, p. 211, "The Com Guard: Key Military Commands"