(References to Devil's Rock)
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
X: -36.17 Y: -15.41[e]
 Garrisoning Military Force
 Owner History
- 2596 - Terran Hegemony 
- 2750 - Terran Hegemony 
- 2765 - Terran Hegemony 
- 3025 - Free Worlds League
- 3030 - Lyran Commonwealth
- 3040 - Federated Commonwealth
- 3052 - Federated Commonwealth
- 3057 - Free Worlds League
- 3062 - Free Worlds League
- 3130 - Republic of the Sphere 
 Planetary History
Devil's Rock is a mostly unremarkable world. With an economy based on trade it possesses a large number of spaceports across the planet's surface. In addition to the legitimate trade, criminal organizations have also settled the world. Though many controlling factions have attempted to destroy these black market operations, none have been successful.
On the 31st of October Republic of the Sphere-affiliated forces attempted to ambush surviving elements of the 49th Shadow Division and the notorious Opacus Venatori Precentor, Berith, at the location known as the Gates of Hades on Devil's Rock. The Republican forces were acting on information provided by the intelligence operative known as Damocles, who accompanied them into battle; the ambush was actually the result of intelligence planted by Berith, who was determined to kill Damocles. In this, Berith succeeded; having goaded Damocles into a berserk, suicidal rage, three Opacus Venatori BattleMechs combined their fire on the charging Com Guard agent when he charged, killing him. The Blakist forces then retreated in good order, leaving the remaining Republican forces alive. During the ambush, Berith referred to Damocles as "Stryker".
 Nearby Planets
- ↑ ComStar (sourcebook), p. 85, "Com Guards Deployment Table"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Historical: Reunification War, p. 159, "Inner Sphere - 2596"
- ↑ Era Report: 2750, p. 37, "Inner Sphere - 2750"
- ↑ Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 11, "Inner Sphere - 2765"
- ↑ Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- ↑ Total Chaos, p. 241
- ↑ Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 78-79, "Chaos Undaunted: Scrap Iron"