(References to Diosd)
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
X: -2.33 Y: 232.18[e]
 Planetary Garrison
 The Ronin War
Though no major offensive took place on Diosd during the Ronin War, the world was the site of the so-called Diosd Massacre. Noting ComStar's assistance to the Draconis Combine, a Ronin DEST squad captured the planet's ComStar compound in mid-3034 and demanded the personnel show them how to work the HPG, hoping to create an HPG communications link independent from ComStar to aid Marcus Kurita. When the personnel refused, the DEST commander began courtyard executions of the compound's ComStar staff one by on, believing this would break them into giving up its secrets.
Unfortunately the DEST commander had not counted on the loyalty and fanaticism of the Blessed Order exceeding his own, none of the personnel broke, the entire staff killed and their bodies desecrated before the DEST squad ultimately fled. A ComStar courier arrived in response to Diosd's silence a few weeks later and discovered the remains of the HPG staff in the compound. Hidden cameras throughout the compound had recorded the entire incident, but despite this the DEST squad were never captured.
ComStar would use events such as the Diosd Massacre as justification to convince the Free Rasalhague Republic of the need to station its own Com Guards within the borders of the Republic to protect its assets.
 Clan Invasion
In February 3052 Diosd was invaded by Clan Wolf as part of the Fifth Wave of Operation Revival. The 341st Assault Cluster confronted the 1st and 2nd Diosd Brigades, each composed of two tank and one infantry regiments, at El Bur and Bender Beila. The militia were easily defeated at both battles, and after Bener Beila the planetary government surrendered and ordered all surviving militia forces to lay down their arms. However most refused and instead fled into the planet's swamps, forests and mountain ranges; they were further aided when the planet's military computer network was destroyed by fellow travelers, making it impossible for Clan Wolf to ascertain just how large a force of guerrillas were in hiding. This resulted in front-line troops having to garrison the planet to ensure the stability of the Wolves' occupation.
 Owner History
- 2596 - No record 
- 2750 - Lyran Commonwealth 
- 2765 - Lyran Commonwealth 
- 3025 - Draconis Combine 
- 3034 - Free Rasalhague Republic
- 3040 - Free Rasalhague Republic 
- 3050 - Free Rasalhague Republic 
- 3052 - Clan Wolf 
- 3057 - Clan Wolf 
- 3075 - Clan Wolf 
- 3079 - Clan Wolf 
- 3130 - Rasalhague Dominion 
- 3135 - Rasalhague Dominion 
- 3145 - Rasalhague Dominion 
 Nearby Planets
- ↑ Objective Raids, p.32
- ↑ Field Report: Clans, p. 21, "Clan Wolf Deployment Status"
- ↑ Field Manual: 3085, p. 127, "Deployment Table - 3085"
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 Historical: Brush Wars, pp. 111-112 "The Ronin War - The Dragon's Anger (May-July 3034) - Diosd"
- ↑ Wolf Clan Sourcebook, p. 68
- ↑ Historical: Reunification War, p. 159, "Inner Sphere Map "
- ↑ Era Report: 2750, p. 37, "Inner Sphere - 2750"
- ↑ Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 11, "Inner Sphere - 2765"
- ↑ Historical: War of 3039, p. 133, "Inner Sphere - 3040"
- ↑ Era Report: 3052, p. 11, "Inner Sphere - 3050"
- ↑ Era Report: 3052, p. 23, "Inner Sphere - 3052"
- ↑ Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents, p. 65, "Inner Sphere "
- ↑ Field Report: LAAF, p. 19, "Lyran Alliance Armed Forces Deployment Map - August 3079"
- ↑ Field Report: DCMS, p. 21, "Draconis Combine Mustered Soldiery Deployment Map - August 3079"
- ↑ Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- ↑ Era Report: 3145, p. 11, "Inner Sphere Map - "
- ↑ Era Report: 3145, p. 39, "Inner Sphere Map - "
- Era Report: 2750
- Era Report: 3052
- Era Report: 3145
- Field Manual: 3085
- Field Report: Clans
- Field Report: DCMS
- Field Report: LAAF
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1
- Historical: Brush Wars
- Historical: Reunification War
- Historical: War of 3039
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130