Dover (Individual Faslane-class WarShip)
- Harmony Gold and Piranha Games Have Settled - Probably
- The Succession Wars and so much more…
- MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament Announced With Stock ‘Mech Restriction
- BattleTech Devs Talk About Making Game On A Budget
- Catalyst's BattleTech Lead Brent Evans Interviewed On Upcoming Box Sets
- Read more →
The Dover was one of six Faslane-class Yardships to be constructed in secret between 2882 and 2949 by ComStar. In 3062 the CSV Dover was a part of the Com Guard First Fleet based out of the naval base at Luyten 68-28. The CSV Dover remained in service with ComStar as of 3067, and was reported to be one of three Faslanes to have survived until 3076 but later reports indicated that the Dover ultimately failed to survive the Jihad. The Dover apparently did survive the Jihad, as it was apparently one of three Faslane ships transferred to the Terran system.
- Explorer Corps, p. 106, "Faslane Class Yard-Ship"
- Field Manual: ComStar, p. 44, "The WarShip Fleet"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 83, "ComStar Naval Assets"
- Masters and Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers, p. 211, "The Com Guard: Key Military Commands"
- Catalyst Game Labs Ask The Writer Forum, Øystein, "All of ComStar's Faslane-class YardShips were destroyed by the Word of Blake."
- Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions, p. 114