Dow-Nexus Fusion Products
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Dow-Nexus Fusion Products|
|Primary Products||Fusion Engines|
In 3071 the main production facility lost many workers and capital when Word of Blake forces breached the dome over Mitiq. Six years later, elements of the Black Dragon Society attacked Quandahar, and the repair work that had been completed was interrupted again. As a result of losing approximately two-thirds of its workforce, in 3079 the factory was reduced to 60% of its pre-Jihad output.
Dow-Nexus Fusion Products has manufacturing centers on the following planets:
|Components produced on Qandahar:|
|GM 160||Shipped to Alshain for Locust|
|GM 180||Shipped to Irece for Stinger LAM|
|Fusion Engine - XL|
|GM 210 XL|||
|GM 270 XL||Shipped to Jarett for Phoenix Hawk|
|GM 300 XL||Marauder|
|GM 375 XL|||
|GM 380 XL|||
- Objectives: Draconis Combine, p. 13
- Objectives: Draconis Combine, p. 4, "State of the Industry Table"
- Objective Raids, p. 108 - "Produced Dow-Nexus Fusion Components"