- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Unit Profile (as of 3073)|
Established in 3034, the Drakøns regiments were populated by some of the most experienced troops available to the KungsArmé. Given their experience and their unit weight, the Drakøns were assigned to protect the Republic's province capital worlds.
Units of the Drakøns
- 1st Drakøns - (Destroyed during Clan Invasion)
- 2nd Drakøns - (Destroyed during Clan Invasion)
- 3rd Drakøns
- 4th Drakøns - (Destroyed during Task Force Serpent)
Color Scheme and Insignia
The Drakøns, like all the KungsArmé regiments, haven't existed long enough to develop any particular color scheme. When deployed in the field they use whatever camouflage is appropriate. For formal occasions, they paint their machines light blue with gray and red highlights.
- 20 Year Update, p. 51
- Field Manual: ComStar, p. 67