- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Primary Site(s)|| Aur|
|Primary Products|| BattleMechs|
Edasich Motors was formed after the Edasich family took over the operation of two major fusion engine factories, a Vlar Industries production plant on Edasich and a Pitban Power Systems line on Kirkcaldy's moon of Tentra, in 2784 following the collapse of the Star League. During the Succession Wars the company's story was a familiar one, its products increasingly vital during the war torn era to power Defiance Industries famous Zeus and Atlas BattleMechs, but its production volumes steadily dropping to one-fifth their former rate as jury-rigging replaced now LosTech parts. Unable to repair their existing factories, Duke Martin Edsaich considered building a new fresh factory on a more peaceful interior world, a project that received new urgency when word emerged that Defiance Industries was building a new division on Tharkad - Defiance Motors - to make-up for Edasich's increasing shortfall in production. 
As with many technologically advanced companies, the discovery and decoding of the Helm Memory Core turned Edasich's fortunes around, the company sparing no expense in the construction of a new plant on Aur to see off Defiance's Tharkad expansion. By shutting down the older plant on Tentra, Edasich was able to use the machinery from that plant to upgrade the main factory on Edasich and construct a plant on Aur more quickly. It was undoubtedly the speed with which Edasich began production of advanced extra-light engines that convinced Defiance to continue to rely on Edasich Motors and maintaining its vitality in the post-Succession Wars era.
The Edasich Motors factory on Aur was shattered on the 27th of January 3075 when the Word of Blake's 50th Shadow Division raided the world. The expansion of the Aur plant to produce RetroTech designs probably influenced the Blakist's priorities.
The Edasich facility was heavily damaged during the Jihad, with losses approaching 85%. As a result the company has had to rely on their original Star League era production line, which is close to permanent shutdown. This factory line is able to operate at approximately a third of its pre-Jihad capacity, which allows it to keep production apace with Defiance's reduced output.
Edasich Motors had manufacturing centers on the following planets:
|Components produced on Aur:|
|Pitban 200||Shipped to Tharkad for Lightning and New Earth for Manticore|
|Pitban 240||Shipped to Donegal for Centurion and to Tharkad for Hellcat|
|Pitban 250||Shipped to Donegal for Sabre|
|Pitban 320||Shipped to Hesperus II for Zeus and Styk for Victor|
|Fusion Engine - XL|
|GM 150 XL|||
|GM 180 XL||Shipped to Hesperus II for Hatchetman|
|GM 210 XL|||
|Pitban 240 XL||Shipped to Coventry for Vulcan|
|Pitban 285 XL|||
|Pitban 300 XL|||
|Pitban 320 XL|||
|GM 380 XL|||
|Edasich Motors 180 XL|||
|Edasich Motors 195 XL||Shipped to Donegal for Lucifer|
|Edasich Motors 240 XL|||
|Edasich Motors 380 XL||Shipped to Hesperus II for Banshee|
|Components produced on Edasich:|
|Edasich Omni 25 (from 3037)||Exported to S. L. Lewis Incorporated of Carlisle for the Savannah Master|
|VOX 225|||
|Vlar 300||Atlas, Eagle & Thunderbold|
|Fusion Engine - XL|
|VOX 255 XL|||
|Edasich Motors 280 XL||ARC-4S Archer & ARC-4W Archer|
|Vlar 300 XL|||
|Edasich Motors 340 XL|||
|LTV 400 XL|||
- House Steiner (The Lyran Commonwealth), pp. 140-142 "Socioeconomics - Other Major Commonwealth Industries - Edasich Motors"
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 137, "Economics - Major Industries - Edasich Motors"
- Jihad Hot Spots: Terra, p. 14, "Timeline of the Jihad"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 53, "The Jihad In Review"
- Objectives: Lyran Alliance, p. 4
- Objectives: Lyran Alliance, p. 3
- Objectives: Lyran Alliance, p. 28
- Objective Raids, p. 79, "Produced Edasich Motors Components"
- Objective Raids, p. 84, "Produced Edasich Motors Components"
- Technical Readout: 3039, p.10, "Savannah Master Hovercraft"