85th Light Horse Regiment
- Clan Invasion Box Set ‘Mechs Revealed!
- Harmony Gold Resurrects Itself Once More And Regains Rights To Robotech License
- State Of Play: How MechWarrior And BattleTech Are Doing Post E3
- Catalyst Announces New Kickstarter To Bring Clan Invasion To New Box Sets
- Let’s Talk About The MechWarrior 2 Soundtrack
- Read more →
|85th Light Horse Regiment|
|Unit Profile (as of 2763)|
|Parent Formation||2nd Regimental Combat Team|
The Eighty-fifth Light Horse Regiment was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2763 the Second Regimental Combat Team was sent to the Detroit system to investigate rumors of a build up of weapon stockpiles. The Second was completely unprepared to face a full division of Taurian rebels. The 85th was destroyed by a nuclear strike during the fighting.
|Commanding Officers of the 85th Light Horse Regiment|
As an SLDF Light Horse regiment, the Eighty-fifth was composed of light to medium vehicles backed up by at least two Recon companies composed of 'Mechs designed for information gathering. This was in addition to any regular 'Mechs used within the regiment.
- Field Manual: SLDF,p. 154
- The Star League, p. 133