Einheriar Battlegroup (Clan Goliath Scorpion)
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Unit Profile (as of 3073)|
|Parent Formation||Alpha Galaxy|
Clan Snow Raven's Brim Naval Assault Star arrived at Roche in March 3069 under the command of Star Admiral Anta McKenna, who immediately declared a Trial of Possession for all of the Goliath Scorpion WarShips currently on station and their crews. Khan Suvorov of the Goliath Scorpions agreed to the Trial, and the initial batchalls were bargained down until the bidding resulted in a single WarShip plus AeroSpace Fighters from each side fighting the Trial. The Snow Ravens fought using the Aegis-class heavy cruiser CSR Black Justice, squaring off against the Sagitta and her accompanying fighters under the overall command of Star Admiral Rebecca Suvorov. The Trial was fought near the small asteroid ring in the Roche system and lasted for ten hours, with the Black Justice and a single Star of Raven fighters emerging as the victors... and with the Sagitta left drifting and powerless.
In June 3073 the Corona Borealis and the Bernlad were part of five vessels amalgamated hastily into a new star - the Alpha Naval Reserve Star - and deployed to the Foster system in an attempt to reassert the Goliath Scorpion presence in the system following the disastrous loss of Gamma Galaxy and Loremaster Kyrie Ben-Shimon in the system a few months beforehand. This reassignment saw an end to the Einheriar Battlegroup as a formation.
The Sagitta acted as an escort vessel for the Goliath Scorpion flagship, the McKenna-class battleship Lei Kung.
- Lei Kung (McKenna class Battleship)
- Bernlad (Congress class Frigate)
- Corona Borealis (Aegis class Cruiser)
- Sagitta (Lola III class Destroyer)
- Wars of Reaving, p. 42, "Raven Justice"
- Wars of Reaving, p. 124, "Scorpion Gambit"
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 108, "Naval Assets"