Electronics Counter-Forgery Kit
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
Electronics Counter-Forgery Kits are common equipment kits used by many police and private investigation agencies to determine the authenticity of electronic media and software. High-resolution scanning and sophisticated software analyses the media by individual bits, determining whether a recording or document has been doctored or illegally copied.
- Item: Counter-Forgery Kit, Electronics
- Equipment Ratings: D/B/A
- Cost/Refill: 900/-
- Weight: 4kg
- Affiliation: -
- Notes: -2TN; 2D6 minutes per use; Power Usage: .4/hour
- A Guide to Covert Ops, p. 107