|Tech Base||Inner Sphere|
|Ammo Per Ton||12|
|Ammo Cost (per ton)||???|
|BV (2.0)|| 104 (launcher)|
The Enhanced LRM (NLRM) launcher family was prototyped by the Federated Commonwealth in 3054. They reduce the minimum range required by standard LRMs by 50%. This made the AFFC's "missile boat" BattleMechs more effective, allowing them to stay in the fight longer than was previously possible. The launchers finished testing four years later.
Special munitions like the Swarm, Thunder, and Semi-Guided missiles are compatible with the Enhanced LRM. The NLRM can also use Artemis IV and Narc Missile Beacon guidance systems to increase the weapon's accuracy.
The Enhanced LRM-10 is manufactured on the following planets:
|Delta Dart II||Unknown||Unknown|
- ↑ Technical Readout: Prototypes, p. 207 JIHAD TECHNOLOGY ADVANCEMENT TABLE - ELRM launchers progression from Experimental to Advance Technology.
- ↑ Tactical Operations, pp. 408-409
- ↑ Tactical Operations, p. 383
- ↑ Tactical Operations, pp. 326-327
- ↑ Technical Readout: Prototypes, p. 207 JIHAD TECHNOLOGY ADVANCEMENT TABLE - All ELRMs move from Experimental Tech to Advance Tech. Advance tech is limited production.
- ↑ Technical Readout: 3145 Lyran Commonwealth, p. 18-19, "Manticore II Heavy Tank"