Enhanced Prosthetic (Lockpick)
- Community Outreach - Interview With BanditB17 And mdmzero0 On The 2018 MechWarrior Online World Championship Finals
- First BattleTech Expansion - Flashpoint - Arrives November 27th
- Update From Catalyst On The New BattleTech Box Sets
- Harebrained Schemes Reveals BattleTech: Flashpoint Gameplay, Kills Dekker
- The Art of War – An Interview with Matthew Plog, BattleTech Artist
- Read more →
A common tool used by field agents with Enhanced Prosthetics, Concealed Lockpick enhancements allow for the unlocking of most mechanical locks. In effect, the upgrade mimics the capabilities of a basic lock picking kit, minus the Vibroblade, with extendable picks hidden within the agent's fingers.
As with other prosthetic enhancements, these were employed only by the intelligence agencies of the Inner Sphere with agents who already had a Type 3 or superior prosthetic hand. The Clans were too philosophically opposed and the Periphery too poor to make use of them beyond rare cases. Among the Manei Domini, this upgrade was available to all agents with the necessary prosthetic limb.
- Equipment Ratings: C/C/D
- Cost: 500
- Notes: -1 TN modifier to Security Systems
- A Guide to Covert Ops, p. 111
- A Guide to Covert Ops, p. 109
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3072, p. 124-125