Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
Epsilon neighbouring systems
|X:Y Coordinates||-316.18 : -59.50[e]|
This world is often confused with Epsilon Indi.
Era Specific Data
- - At this point in time, the 34th Marik Militia were deployed across Epsilon and Nockatunga. The 34th was at 70% of full strength.
- 2596 - Free Worlds League 
- 2750 - Free Worlds League 
- 2765 - Free Worlds League 
- 3025 - Free Worlds League 
- 3030 - Free Worlds League 
- 3040 - Free Worlds League 
- 3052 - Free Worlds League 
- 3057 - Free Worlds League 
- 3062 - Free Worlds League 
- 3079 - Duchy of Tamarind-Abbey / Lyran Alliance (from October)
- 3081 - Lyran Alliance 
- 3130 - Lyran Commonwealth 
- 3135 - Lyran Commonwealth 
- 3145 - Free Worlds League 
Following the dissolution of the Free Worlds League in January 3079, elements within the Lyran Alliance moved to annex a number of former League worlds between August and September that year. Epsilon was one of seven worlds conquered during this period, and the invasion only stopped when Archon Adam Steiner declared that any other bouts of what he termed "unauthorised adventurism" would be considered an act of treason. The Lyran assault on Epsilon was a purely conventional attack launched by the Fourth and Eighth Lyran Regulars in which the LAAF forces concentrated on defeating the defending Thirty-fourth Marik Militia and local forces, although to limit any collateral damage the Thirty-fourth had to withdraw. Epsilon was one of two worlds where forces from the Duchy of Tamarind-Abbey and the Lyran Alliance faced each other in the immediate aftermath of the Jihad, with the other being Nockatunga. Prior to the Archon's declaration that any further attacks would be considered treasonable acts, diplomats from Tamarind and Abbey present on Tharkad were volubly protesting the attacks and Dominic Levaque, the Lyran ambassador to Tamarind, worked hard to reassure the Tamarind government that the attacks were being investigated and that any wrongdoing would result in prosecution under Lyran laws.
| Systems within 60 light-years (distance in light years)|
Closest systems first:
|Cavanaugh II||11.4||Timbiqui||17.6||Promised Land||17.6||Penobscot||21.6|
|Bella I||58.9||Poulsbo||59.3||Simpson Desert||59.8|
- House Marik (The Free Worlds League), p. 109, "Unit Deployment Table"
- 20 Year Update, p. 57, "Free Worlds League Deployment Table"
- Field Manual: Free Worlds League, p. 112, "Free Worlds League Deployment Table"
- Field Report: FWLM, p. 11, "Tamarind and Abbey Districts"
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 158, "Inner Sphere - 2596"
- Era Report: 2750, p. 36, "Inner Sphere - 2750"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 10, "Inner Sphere - 2765"
- Historical: War of 3039, p. 133, "Inner Sphere - 3040"
- Field Report: FWLM, p. 17, "FWLM Deployment Map "
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 60, "The Jihad In Review"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 62, "Inner Sphere - March 3081"
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- Era Report: 3145, p. 10, "Inner Sphere - 3135"
- Era Report: 3145, p. 38, "Inner Sphere - 3145"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 24-25, "Lyran Aggressors Press Into League Territory"
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 102, "Fourth Lyran Regulars"
- 20 Year Update
- Era Report: 2750
- Era Report: 3145
- Field Manual: 3085
- Field Manual: Free Worlds League
- Field Report: FWLM
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1
- Historical: Reunification War
- Historical: War of 3039
- House Marik (The Free Worlds League)
- Jihad: Final Reckoning
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130