Epsilon Galaxy (Clan Coyote)
- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
|Unit Profile (as of 3061)|
|Nickname||The Stalking Coyotes|
|Parent Formation||Clan Coyote Touman|
Largely gutted due to Trials and raids against Clan Snow Raven in the run up to Operation Revival, retained on the rolls by the the relocation of forces after Khan Sullivan Koga's decommissioning of Gamma Galaxy. Initially, many warriors fought the changes that were occurring, in spite of Galaxy Commander Raven Clearwater's efforts at fighting the opposition. Star Colonel Silas Kufahl - a primary focus of dissent - would eventually put aside his differences with Clan Coyote leadership, working to unite the Galaxy and avoid a larger internal conflict.
In 3062 Epsilon Galaxy raided Huntress for ProtoMech samples. Khan Sullivan Koga would die during the latter of these largely successful Trials. They would go on to attempt to win an enclave on Atreus
Use terrain and weather to maneuver around the enemy to prod their flanks and assess their strength before launching a final assault when they assess the time is right.
- 12th Battle
- 49th Battle
- 50th Assault
- 95th Strike
- 55th Reserve Strike
- Silver Keshik
- Spirit in the Sky (Liberator-class)
- Broken Sea (York-class)
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 51, "Epsilon Galaxy Profile"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 57
- Field Manual: Update, p. 51, "Clan Coyote Deployment Table"