- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
Called "The ilKhan's Shadow" by many in Clan Wolf, Erik Kerensky was born to the same sibko as the Khan of the Wolves and eventual ilKhan of the Clans. Unlike his tall, silver-haired sib, Erik Kerensky was short with dark complexion and dark brown hair. Noted for holding strong but typically Crusader views regarding caste differences, freebirth warriors, and a literal interpretation of the words of Nicholas Kerensky, the two are considered to be close friends regardless of the gulf between their individual politics.
Holding command of the 352nd Assault Cluster in 3052, Star Colonel Kerensky saw action on Csesztreg, Rasalhague, Kandis, Sevren and Kobe among other stops with Beta Galaxy. He was likely wounded on Tukayyid, though some reports claimed that he had actually died in battle with the Com Guards.
Great Refusal and Beyond
After the Refusal War against Clan Jade Falcon and subsequent sundering of Clan Wolf, Erik Kerensky would stay with the Crusader Wolves. He would gain the ear of his new Khan, Vlad Ward, offering the young Khan advice based on his interpretations of the writings of the Great Kerenskys. During this time, he held command of the 9th Wolf Guard Striker Cluster.
- Era Report: 3052, p. 82, "Ulric Kerensky Profile"
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 180 - "Founder's Future"
- Wolf Clan Sourcebook, p. 87 - "Star Colonel Erik Kerensky"
- Wolf Clan Sourcebook, p. 86 - "352nd Assault Cluster"
- Wolf Clan Sourcebook, p. 57 through 69 - "Wolf Clan Occupation Zone"
- Wolf Clan Sourcebook, p. 50, 51 - "Days of Armageddon, Wolf"
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 143 - "Beta Galaxy"