- Harmony Gold and Piranha Games Have Settled - Probably
- The Succession Wars and so much more…
- MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament Announced With Stock ‘Mech Restriction
- BattleTech Devs Talk About Making Game On A Budget
- Catalyst's BattleTech Lead Brent Evans Interviewed On Upcoming Box Sets
- Read more →
The Exeter Organization is best known for its communications systems. Recently it received a contract from Earthwerks-FWL to provide communications systems for several designs.
Exeter Organization is a privately held firm. It has spent most of its existence working in the communications area. Its flagship product, the Longscan communications suite, is used across several popular designs. In the mid-3060's, the Word of Blake invested heavily in the company. The increased orders allowed Exeter to expand its Keystone plant and increase its production by a factor of four. Most of the new production was sent out of the Free Worlds League to friendly manufacturers.
The company also began producing its own variant of the Pegasus hovertank in its expanded plant.
The CEO in 3067 was Anup Tind. Persistent rumors suggest that either he or his entire firm are a shell company for Earthwerks-FWL or are owned by the Blakists. No one has been able to prove or disprove these rumors and Exeter refuses to comment, but Exeter has filed lawsuits against some of the news sources.
Exeter Organization has manufacturing centers on the following planets:
|Components produced on Keystone:|
|Pegasus||Hovercraft - Scout Tank|
|R10 Mechanized ICV||Wheeled Vehicles|
|Fusion Engine - XL|
|GM 205 XL||R10|
|Armor - BattleMechs & Vehicles|
|Armor - FF - BattleMechs & Vehicles|
|Kallon FWL Special Ferro-Fibrous||R10|
|Exeter Longscan 200||Pegasus|
|Salamander Systems CommPhase Unit||Pegasus|
|Salamander Systems Multi-Lock||R10|
- Handbook: House Marik, p. 129, "Company Profile"
- Technical Readout: 3145 Free Worlds League, p. 14, "R10 Vehicle Profile"
- Objective Raids, p. 130, "Produced Exeter Organization Components"
- Technical Readout: 3026 Revised, p. 34, "Produced Pegasus Vehicle Components"
- Technical Readout: 3039, p. 44, "Produced Pegasus Vehicle Components"
- Objectives: Free Worlds League, p. 9, "Exeter Corporation"