- Harmony Gold and Piranha Games Have Settled - Probably
- The Succession Wars and so much more…
- MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament Announced With Stock ‘Mech Restriction
- BattleTech Devs Talk About Making Game On A Budget
- Catalyst's BattleTech Lead Brent Evans Interviewed On Upcoming Box Sets
- Read more →
The Agamemnon-class heavy cruiser Hippolyta was under construction by 3059 and entered service prior to 3067 as the FWLS Hippolyta, one of four ships of her class, serving alongside the FWLS Aineas, FWLS Menelaus and FWLS Troy.
The Hippolyta was suborned by the Word of Blake during the Jihad along with her sister ships Aineas and Troy. The Hippolyta was the only one of the three to survive the Jihad, and was last observed in the Dayr Khuna system operating alongside the Vincent Mk. 39-class corvette WoBS Blade of Divinity as part of a pack of five Blakist WarShips which conducted a brief raiding campaign against the Duchy of Oriente in 3079. As at mid-3081 the Hippolyta remained unaccounted for.
- Field Manual: Free Worlds League, p. 117, "FWLS Menelaus"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 144, "Ships Of The FWL"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 128, "Word of Blake Naval Assets"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 127, "Naval Assets"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 128, "Ships Not Accounted For"