- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
Facility 12-D, better known as the CSR Eden Rose, is a mobile orbital manufacturing facility controlled by Clan Snow Raven. During the Jihad the facility took no damage, but being mounted in a WarShip has reduced its production to 40% of its possible output.
Facility 12-D has a manufacturing center on the following planet:
|Components produced on Dante:|
|Baboon (refits)||Light BattleMech|
|Clint IIC (refits)||Medium BattleMech|
|Kodiak (refits)||Assault BattleMech|
|Warhammer IIC (refits)||Assault BattleMech|
- Objectives: The Clans, p. 18, "Facility 12-D"
- Objectives: The Clans, p. 16