- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Community Outreach - TwinkyOverlord of EmpyreaL, Current MWO Champs!
- Read more →
|Cavalry Point, Sixty-seventh BattleMech Cluster, Iota Galaxy|
|Platoon Type (Specialty)||Mechanized/Hover (None)|
|Platoon Size (Squad/Platoon)||20 (5/4)|
|Primary Weapon||20 Mauser IICs|
|Armor||Clan Standard Infantry Kit|
|Tech Base/Rating||Clan (E/X-F-D)|
|Transport Weight||20 tons|
|To-Hit Modifier (Range in Hexes)||-2 (0 Hexes), 0 (1-3 Hexes), +2 (4-6 Hexes), +4 (7-9 Hexes)|
Operated by the Sixty-seventh BattleMech Cluster, fast recon cavalry points are infantry officially intended to travel across the battlefield in small hovercraft, keeping up with the Cluster's scout elements. Given the enclosed environments that the Sixty-seventh preferred to operate in, the fast recon infantry acted as capable scouts, but were constrained in the firepower they could deploy because of the carrying capacity of their hovercraft and were correspondingly vulnerable in direct fights. It was not uncommon for the fast recon infantry to be used by the Hell's Horses as distractions to allow scout tanks that had been damaged to retreat safely from the battlefield.
This is a direct link to the MUL page for the Alpha Strike card:
- Technical Readout: 3085, p. 210-211, "Hell's Horse"