Federated Long Rifle
- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
The Federated Long Rifle was originally designed by Federated Industries for exclusive use by the Armed Forces of the Federated Suns. However, since its introduction this semi-automatic rifle has been copied by the other Successor States and seen wide-spread use throughout the Inner Sphere. While the basic design was given regular updates the Long Rifle has since outlived its use and been replaced with the Federated-Barrett M42B Rifle System.
- Item: Rifle (Federated Long)
- Equipment Rating: C/X-C-A/D
- Armor Piercing/Base Damage: 4B/5
- Range: 35/85/205/550 meters
- Shots: 10
- Cost/Reload: 120/3
- Affiliation: -
- Mass/Reload: 5kg/150g
- Notes: -
- Classic BattleTech RPG, p. 135, "Federated Long Rifle"
- Handbook: House Davion, p. 183, "Federated-Barrett M42B Rifle System"
- A Time of War, p. 266, "Ballistic Weapons, Cont. - Table"